1.12.2010

Oscar's First Christmas!



Well THIS post has been a long time coming. I didn't just want to throw in Oscar's first Christmas in with the Roan Mountain recap, but now here we are 2 weeks before his first birthday and I STILL haven't done it! Ok so here we go!

We had a blast with Oscar at Christmas! He turned 11 months on the 26th so he was really a great age for the whole thing. We showed him how to open presents and he loved it! He spent the requisite amount of time playing with the paper and boxes before realizing that there were awesome toys inside!

He had 2 different present-openings. One at home before our trip with Monica and Ashley and one in the mountains with my family. They were both so much fun! This year it was more about our anticipation because of his inability to really know what was going on, but I look forward to the coming years and family traditions!






1 comments:

Anonymous,  1/12/2010 1:16 PM  

Cute pictures! It looks like he had a great first Christmas!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP