1.14.2010

Weight...wait.


Gah I am at a standstill! I lost 13 lbs at the end of 2009, but since New Years have done nothing. It's been too cold, I've been too busy, it's too light, it's too dark etc. BUT, you see I now have an incentive. We're hoping to start trying for Baby U number 2 in the not so distant future, but I need to be at fighting weight before that happens, which means for me at least another 17lbs.

Part of me thinks, why bother? But in the long run, I will have one energy sapper on the outside AND one on the inside. I don't want to contribute to any of that exhaustion, so I am back on the wagon. Not that I really fell off, but let's just say I am moving to the front. The idea of being rewarded with a wee lil baby is a pretty good motivator, no?

3 comments:

Haven,  1/14/2010 4:32 PM  

Oh yay! Having two is so much fun!! You'll love it! It's a whole new level of exhaustion BUT fun! ;) I know how you feel...part of my New Year's commitments was to go to the gym more that my normal twice a week. Sooo, I have been doing really good going 4-5 times a week now and NO weight loss!! UGH. I too want to be in tip top shape before baby #3(which is still a ways off) but still. Very frustrating. Are our bodies conserving fat because of the cold...thinking "hey in case of an ice age you're gonna need all this extra stuff??!" Anyway, keep going girl you're looking good!

bliss,  1/14/2010 4:44 PM  

oh yay! about baby U #2, not weight stand still. but girl, i feel ya! winter time makes weight loss stubborn - mine's been on stike since about november.

jenchak,  1/15/2010 1:08 PM  

baby U #2... awesome.

i'm hoping you AND bliss can be my fitness gurus. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP