11.14.2009

Hey Raleigh, What are you doing tonight?


 

Come out to The Pour House to see two great bands! The Whalewatchers will go on at 9:30pm, followed by Glorydive! Not only are they all great people, they are great bands! AND this Reunion show for Glorydive is NOT something you want to miss! See you there!
`


2 comments:

Paige Puckett,  11/14/2009 8:41 AM  

If I could put Daniel to sleep at your house, I'd be there ;) ;) All the sitters are going to the show! Have a great time.

regan,  11/14/2009 1:37 PM  

yeah, seriously! i'm the only wife not getting to go. every sitter was taken. i went from never missing a show to missing every show! have fun for me!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP