11.15.2009

Giveaway! The Gift of Thanks!

Man I am SO excited about Thanksgiving this year! It seems like everyone around me is getting into the spirit of giving thanks in so many ways. I've got a few fun things planned this week and next all centering around Thanksgiving. And what better way to kick it off than with some Thank-You cards?



DigitalRoom.com has offered to give away 50 custom Thank-You cards to one lucky reader of Lil-Kid-Things! I am seriously jazzed about this giveaway because with the Holidays approaching, thank-you cards will surely be something we could all use! They are also giving me a set and I am already thinking of ways to design them. I love that they are customizable! How cool is that? I haven't used this company yet, but I have read good things about the quality of their product and customer service so I am looking forward to working with them. That said, on with the giveaway!

Here are the details:



The Prize: (50 ct.) 7 x 5" (folded to 3.5 x 5") Custom Thank You Cards with plain envelopes
Shipping: Free UPS Ground within United States
Eligibility: Limited to US Residents only.


So how can you win? 

***Just leave me a comment telling me how you would design your Thank-You cards! 
***

How about some extra entries? 
Just be sure to leave another comment for each thing you do so it gets counted! And as always, if your post is anonymous, make sure I have an email address to reach you in case you win!

Contest ends on November 20, 2009 at 11:59pm EST. All comments after that time will not count as entries. Winner will be drawn from the comments, using random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with their mailing address. If no response is received, a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway open to residents of U.S. only. 


18 comments:

Mary Ellen,  11/15/2009 9:46 AM  

ooooh! I love thank you cards! I'd design mine to be nice and kid-like so I can use them for the kid's Christmas presents! Hope I win!

Jessica,  11/15/2009 12:26 PM  

I would make thank you cards for my blog!

Jessica,  11/15/2009 12:26 PM  

I follow lil kid things

Jessica,  11/15/2009 12:26 PM  

i follow lil kid things on fb

Jessica,  11/15/2009 12:27 PM  

I follow on twitter and tweeted!

Chris,  11/15/2009 10:22 PM  

Ooooh love this idea...I think I would design mine with big pink flowers and leave them blank so I could use them anytime.

Chris,  11/15/2009 10:23 PM  

Oh and I follow lkt on facebook. :)

E and A Rodriguez,  11/16/2009 8:31 AM  

I would use them for all the amazing gifts we've recieve for our 4 month old & place pictures of her w/the items on the Thank-you card. Our family all lives long distance from us. I think it would be a great way to share how much we appreciate the gifts. :)

Kim,  11/16/2009 5:23 PM  

50 Cards! That's a lot. I think I'd have to go with a more general theme thank-you to cover all my thank-yous

Sweet Mommy Dreams,  11/17/2009 5:40 PM  

Just in time for my daughters birthday. I would design them using sparkle and music notes to go with her birthday theme.

Jaime,  11/17/2009 8:27 PM  

We have a baby shower coming up that I would use them for
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Jaime,  11/17/2009 8:29 PM  

fan on facebook
Jaime P
copperllama at yahoo dot com

Deane,  11/17/2009 10:19 PM  

I would design them to be everyday occassion cards...

deanenpr at yahoo.com

Anonymous,  11/18/2009 8:06 PM  

I would design them to be thank you cards that could be sent for any kind of occasion.

krissykidkare(at)aol(dot)com

Jennifer Wells,  11/19/2009 12:27 PM  

My son Sebastian is turning one in a a month and a half and I would make thank you cards for any gifts he receives. His theme is sock monkeys and I have a logo my friend designed and I would put together card with that and maybe a picture of him inside with his birthday hat on and cake (if it included printing inside).

Mama Goose,  11/20/2009 5:49 PM  

I put together a cute lavender thank you note. I like it. :)

Mama Goose,  11/20/2009 5:49 PM  

I follow this blog.

Mama Goose,  11/20/2009 5:49 PM  

I am also a follower on facebook!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP