11.10.2009

Exciting Times!

Things are getting really fun over here at Lil-Kid-Things! I have added a Sponsor, Uprinting, hosted a couple giveaways, and most recently been the featured blogger at The B Keeps Us Honest! But today is very exciting because my first post at Triangle Mamas is up! 


Triangle Mamas is a local blog for us moms here in NC. I am so excited to be a part of this collaborative and to share stories about our city that I love! It will also (hopefully) help me hone my writing skills and broaden my local community. They are an awesome group of ladies and I hope you will head over and check them out! 

1 comments:

Corrie Howe,  11/10/2009 10:34 AM  

Congratulations on posting with another group of bloggers. Yeah! How exciting!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP