OOPS! Did we give you that Toy Already?
One present we had planned to get Oscar for Christmas was a push toy he could use to help him walk around. I like the kind that are push toys and then convert to ride-on toys because I feel like I am getting 2 things and only taking up space for one. Score! So when I got some coupons online for the playskool version, I threw them in my purse for a rainy day.
Well that day was last Saturday because there was a sale and with my coupon, I got the toy we wanted for $12! Yay! I brought it home and while we had planned to wait until Christmas, Oscar has been so interested in pulling up and standing, it seemed silly to just leave it in the box. Also, Jerry was itching to perform his required fatherly duty of putting something together!
Our friends Joe, Jessica and Jude stopped by for a while and while we talked, Jerry and the boys got to work.














2 comments:
Cute! I think, since it was such a good deal, it is very justifiable to give that to him early :-)
My IL's have that toy at their house for the little ones and my son LOVES it. I'm sure it'll get tons of good use!
Hey we have that push toy for Micah too! My MIL bought it for him, and he LOVES IT. He pushes it around until he gets hung up on something, then he moves on to another activity, but if I help he goes from the kitchen to the back bedroom. Great exercise.
Post a Comment