Meal Planning Monday: Snacktime!
Today's post isn't so much a meal as it is a snack. A sweet snack. I am the type of person who needs a sweet finisher to a meal. It doesn't have to be a pint of Ben'n'Jerry's (though that would be amazing right now....uncanny cashew yumz), but something to say, ok we are done eating. I love dark chocolate but I don't always have it.
Last week, we were left with an ungodly amount of goodies after our halloween party. We pawned a lot of them off on friends and neighbors, ate some and tossed the rest. However, I did hold on to a few things that would keep and I discovered a tasty treat! I give you:
Animal Sammys!


1 oz Animal Crackers (about 14 crackers)
1 tbsp Chocolate Fudge Icing
Squish em!
Tada! A DELICIOUS dessert! All for 200 calories. Enjoy!









1 comments:
I'm switching out the chocolate fudge icing for nutella. what's that in calories?
Post a Comment