10.22.2009

Linda and Harriett: Just Because Campaign


A few days ago I requested a free card from a letterpress company called Linda and Harriett. They are doing a lovely little campaign to honor the owner's mother who was famous for her "just because" gestures.

Honestly, I forgot I had done this until I received the card in the mail today. The deal is, they will send you a free card if you agree to write a "just because" note and mail it out.

I have to say that this idea just warms my heart! I have ALWAYS loved getting snail mail, and even with the advent of the internet and blogging and texting, I still love seeing a personal note in my mailbox. The card they sent me is beautiful and I can't wait to mail it out! I am always looking for great blank cards so they are going right into my bookmarks.

Just another example of something simple we can all do to put a smile on someone's face. Just like that!

2 comments:

Jessica,  10/22/2009 3:07 PM  

Oh yeah I forgot I signed up for this too! I love this idea!

Liz Libré,  10/26/2009 9:57 AM  

Thanks so much Andrea!!

Liz

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP