Lamaze Stroll and Go Fun Giveaway!
Happy Thursday everyone! I'm very excited today because it's really like Friday for us (as Jerry is taking tomorrow off). Hooray for a 3 day weekend! And since I am in such a great mood, I wanted to share the love!
You may remember a while back that I won a bunch of toys in a Twitter contest. Well, as I was going through them I realized that one of them just won't work for us. It's a stroller toy and the type of stroller we have is not compatible. Therefore, our loss is YOUR gain!
This week I am giving away one Lamaze Stroll and Go Fun stroller toy!
It is still in the box and in perfect condition! And just a little plug from mama, I LOVE Lamaze toys! Oscar's favorite toy to this day is Buzz the Bug and it is currently the go-to car seat toy. I hope to incorporate more giveaways in the future, so if this one is not for you, keep checking back! And now for the nitty gritty....
There are several ways you can win!
- Leave a comment telling me what your favorite toy was as a child.
- Follow this blog (leave a comment telling me you did)
- Become a fan of Lilkidthings on Facebook (leave a comment telling me you did)
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet about this contest (leave a comment telling me you did)
Contest ends on October 30, 2009 at 11:59pm. All comments after that time will not count as entries. Winner will be drawn from the comments, using random.org and will be notified by email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with their mailing address. If no response is received, a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway open to U.S. Residents only.
Good Luck!









14 comments:
too bad for me we have the exact same stroller?!?! ;)
Great looking toy.
No surprise my favorite toy as a child was my Barbie! I played with that thing every day for years! Great giveaway I hope I win!
I am going to have to say Cabbage Patch Dolls were my favorite... Who am I kidding, I still love them!
Visiting from SITS
Check me out.
http://operationsippycup.blogspot.com
I loved my Speak & Spell! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speak_&_Spell_(toy)
I thought it was the coooooolest thing ever at the time... :)
* nerd alert *
I was a Barbie girl, all the way. I had a TON of Barbies, houses, cars....my room was a Barbie town!!
Following with Google
My brown fisher-price tape player! Still have it, now my boys play with it ;)
Following you now!
I was such a tomboy, I loved hotwheels.
ykatrina at hotmail dot com
I loved Legos!
My Chrissy doll, you know the one where you can make the hair grow long and short
besides my imagination, i loved to plat with barbies! fulfam@hotmail.com
I was a big fan of Lincoln Logs and My Little Pony
Post a Comment