2.17.2008

I am loved.

And what a feeling it is! Last week as we all know was Valentine's Day. We don't usually make a big deal about it and that is fine by me. Also last week, I was out of town on Monday and Tuesday on a work trip. Tuesday I was to arrive home before Jerry and he knew this so he planned a little surprise for me. He bought the most beautiful tulips and had them waiting on the dining room table with a welcome home note! This was not a valentine. It was a gesture that meant so much to me knowing that he missed me while I was away! I am so blessed!

On Valentine's Day we went to a hockey game with Jerry's IT department from his job. We had a great time. During the game he asked me if this was a weird day today referring to the fact that the date of my first (and very short-lived) marriage was on February 14th.

I can honestly say that it hadn't even crossed my mind! Those memories are completely in the past no longer haunting me as they once did. I know that I got here the way I did for a reason and I have never been happier in my life! I am so thankful that God led me to this amazing man! He's definitely a keeper.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  2/18/2008 11:16 AM  

He's Bona Fide!

- D

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP