The Circus? No Thanks....
Look, I'll be the first to admit it. Clowns are scary. I don't remember ever particularly being ok with clowns in my lifetime. I did go to the circus as a child but I was never that impressed with the sloppy, drunk looking middle aged men running around in full makeup and costume. The creepiness factor was only intensified the summer I worked at a hotel on Clearwater Beach in FL and there an entire Clown Convention took over the first floor. Yes, they came in costume. These memories have come to mind not because of the Circus being in town, but because of a little game Jerry and I play called, Find Mr. Clown.
Mr. Clown isn't actually a whole clown. Actually, he only has a head and it is quite creepy. One of the creepiest in fact.Find Mr. Clown started one Saturday a few weeks ago when we started moving around our furniture and getting rid of things. Figurines were some of the first to go in this major overhaul. Mr. Clown was a given because, well, he only had a head. However, instead of throwing him away, we decided to hide him around the house for the other to find, and hopefully get a little scare out of it all.
Today Mr. Clown showed up when I went to take my wallet out of my purse and he was staring at me. Jerry must have found him in the refrigerator last night after I went to bed. He was in the meat drawer.
So far the scariest Mr. Clown sighting was when I opened the medicine cabinet and he was hanging upside down by a piece of floss. Genius.









1 comments:
You guys are so funny!
Post a Comment