9.27.2007

Routines are Awesome

I'll admit, my inner AR personality loves routine. As much as I might complain of boredom at times, I really love knowing things ahead of time, planning out a schedule and having things in their place. This doesn't mean I am an exceptionally clean person. It just means that when I am, I am much much happier.

With that, it's nice to know I now have an "extra set of hands" so to speak. One of Jerry and my favorite wedding gifts was the Hamilton Beach Brewstation Deluxe!


I usually load it up the night before and it makes our coffee at 6:50am every day! What's even better is that while I am getting ready and making the bed, Jerry is in the kitchen pouring and doctoring up said coffee. It's magical! He even brings it to me!! This makes days when I am running late SO much better because even if all I eat is a banana, I know I will get my coffee.

It has been really fun trying to figure out a routine that works for us. So far, things have gone pretty smoothly in that department. Now that we are getting things cleared out of the house and making an actual place for others, I think both of us are starting to relax and settle into being married.

SO yeah, pretty much awesome :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP