Happy Monthiversary!
It is hard to believe but today marks our first MONTH of being married!!! I feel so behind in terms of blogging, but in real life we are kicking A !!
The house is really coming together. We are both getting things settled in and have decided to use the shed as a temporary home for all things garage sale! We quickly grew tired of Craigslist people saying they would come and then not showing up! So, we are going to try and unload the remnants of our single lives in one day. Here's hoping!
I have also taken quite the liking to domestication. I went grocery shopping and pretty much have a meal plan for the next 3 weeks! Tonight - Tomato Pie!! It's a recipe I got from work. I'll let you know how it turns out tomorrow.
Also, the new leaf of activity has been successfully turned over! For a couple weeks now, we have been getting up early and taking the dog for a walk before work. Of course I know that ultimately, I will still need to do more strenuous workouts, but I think this is a good heart-healthy start. And we have declared Sundays to be fuel-free. Pretty much our only obligations on this day are to go to church and we have been riding our bikes the just under 7 mile round trip and trying to get things done around the house for the erst of the day. It's been neat to actually pull it off and makes me feel a bit better about driving 20 minutes to work every day.
SO that's pretty much it! Things are good. We are starting to settle into more of a routine which is really fun. Happy Tuesday everyone!









2 comments:
Congratulations and wishing you all the best on your marriage =)
Congrats! My FSIL just had her one week yesturday - she is loving that she is married, but it appears the honeymoon is over in terms of her new hubs cleaning up after himself...lol...I guess it can be true when they say the first year is the hardest!
Post a Comment