9.27.2007

Tomato Pie

OK So as promised, here is the Tomato Pie Recipe!! I am telling you it is SO good!!! I intended to take a picture but we were too busy ravaging it! We had the leftovers for dinner last night too and it was great re-heated as well!!

The only change I made to this recipe was to use fresh basil and I used quite a bit more than it called for. Enjoy!

Tomato Pie Recipe:

Bake 1 Pillsbury Pie Crust first
Slice 3-4 tomatoes/layer in crust add salt/pepper
Mix:
1/2 cup mayo
2 cup mozzarella
1/2 tsp basil
1/4 cup onions (green or reg)

Spread Mixture over tomatoes
Crumble 12 townhouse crackers/mix w 2tbsp melted butter (or spray with butter spray)

Cover Pie
Bake on 350 for 25 min

1 comments:

Anonymous,  9/28/2007 12:01 PM  

sounds yummy!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP