7.27.2007

Raleigh ,what what!

Well whaddya know, according to the U.S Census Bureau, Raleigh is "one of the fastest growing cities in the United States". We even surpassed my hometown, Tampa, FL in population! Dang! As I was driving home from work the other day, I was just looking around and noticed how many trees there are! I love that about the City of Oaks :-). We have a 'little big city' feel and it is just perfect.

Aside from meeting Jerry as a result of not moving to NYC (that's a given), I am SO glad that I stayed in this beautiful place. There are so many new restaurants and great little corners popping up that we can't keep up with it all! It's wonderful! I just love how the planning committees have really kept a balance of history, architecture, and nature throughout the city, especially downtown. I'm just so proud!! Way to go Raleigh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP