7.26.2007

More Flowers!!

Most of you know that I will be doing all the flowers for the wedding. A big reason for that is cost, but another part of it is that I love working with cut flowers and harbor a (not so secret) dream to one day have my own shop. This dream is something that I cannot allow myself to spend much time on pre-wedding, but recently a friend of mine had a very small, private ceremony and asked me to provide a bouquet. I jumped at the chance to be a part of her special day and also knew that it would give me some great practice for my own bouquet.

Her only request was "something with gerbs" and have fun! Well, lucky for me, peonies were in peak season that weekend so I found a lovely mix of bright pink peonies and a variety of gerber daisies. I think I did pretty well for my first time "out". I just got these pictures and I am already seeing things that I could have done differently, but I think the flowers speak for themselves and it was an honor to be a part of her day. What do you think?



2 comments:

Angie,  7/26/2007 11:41 PM  

Beautiful, of course! You have great taste. I never seem to 'get' flower arranging. Mine never look very good. I think I lack the patience...?

AshleyHami,  7/28/2007 6:00 PM  

Love it! I *heart* peonies

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP