7.30.2007

3 weeks !!!

Oh man! Things are getting crazy around here! Just 3 weeks til people start arriving and the wedding fun begins! I just ordered my pretty pretty flowers and while I am a little nervous about ordering them online, I think it will all work out. Here are the flowers I ordered!

Mini Spider Gerbera Daisy

I am so excited! I can't believe I am counting weeks! Days! Hours! Just kidding about the hours...but you know..it's happening!

Saturday I spent having a dress fitting with my mom. It turns out that my dress will need to be hemmed after all (sorry mom), but it looks great! I love it and things are really coming together. The shoes look awesome with it and we tried some things with my hair. Speaking of which, I went to get my final trim before the wedding and also had my hair colored all over. I just matched it to my natural roots and it is a pretty nut brown. I think it will lighten up to just right in a week or so! Hooray!

This Thursday is our final marriage class! Where does the time go!? It's crazy but I know it is just gonna be that way for the next few weeks. I am confident that we will get it all done and have a great time doing it! Happy Monday everyone :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous,  10/01/2007 9:57 PM  

i met you once a week or so ago at vintage. just wanted to say i had gerbera daisies at my wedding, too. =)

-liz

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP