My Fun Fun weekend of FUN!!
My bridal shower was yesterday! It was so great to spend a morning with some of my favorite people!! I was so blessed to have many great friends and family in attendance. It really makes me realize how thankful I am for all of them. They totally outdid themselves.
After a last minute location change due to a family emergency, we ended up having the shower at Kim's house. It went off without a hitch! Thanks so much to Kim, Jessica and Jane!!! You ladies completely rock!
Jessica came up with 2 games for everyone. Well, one for everyone but me, and then one for just me. I helped with the first game. She had asked me for pictures of myself growing up and the age I was in each picture. She then arranged them on a board and everyone had to guess my age. The person with the most right answers wins! My sister Angie got it with 6 out of 17 right! I am a master of disguise! Here is the board Jessica made and a picture of everyone trying to see the pics:

The game that was just for me was a 20 questions of sorts. Jessica contacted my darling dearest to get his answers to some questions about our relationship and then I had to answer them in front of everyone. He apparently loved being a part of the fun and even added some of his own questions!! His answers were really funny too!
They were so creative with the details. There was a little book with vintage paper and my shower invitation on the front. Each person wrote a little note with some great relationship advice or tips, with blank pages in between to attach the shower pictures! The notes were so sweet and heartwarming to read. And great advice too! Another great idea they had was to have everyone fill out their name and address on an envelope and then they gave them to me with the accompanying thank-you notes! Now all I have to do is write them and send them off. Awesome!
Here are a few more good times:
A full shot of my dress and the yummy food!!
Presents are fun....but...you must be careful....
Regan got us the awesome Addison bowls from Crate and Barrel. Only, on the way to the car I dropped them and they broke!!! However, hours later I tucked tail and went to the mall and the WONDERFUL ladies at C&B exchanged them on the spot! WHEW!
Here is me with my mom and sisters!
And the fantastic four (and a half) !!!
Thanks again everyone for such an amazing shower!! I can't believe I am getting married next month!!









4 comments:
wooo! good post and great pictures. you are lucky to have such great friends and family. i'm lucky, too!
and the loot is awesome.
ooooh, Andrea!
i see now why your mom doesn't let you use her bowls...
:)
Aww! Looks like you had a fab day! Can't wait for my Bridal Shower...less than a year to go ;)
fun! You look great! My shower is in like 2 weeks and I am so excited!
Post a Comment