6.29.2007

Jcrew you minx!

As I posted yesterday, I found a completely adorable dress for our rehearsal dinner on sale at jcrew.com. Only, when I tried to buy it, the site said it was sold out. Well, today I thought, hey it worked with the wedding dress, maybe there will be one there now. So, at 7:44am I went back to the sale page and there it was, on sale, in my size and ready to ship! I ordered it and should have it in 4-7 days!

I decided that what drew me to the Anthropologie dress was the straight skirt. It just really had that retro feel. So, even though the colors are different, I think this will be just right. So that being said, here is my dress!



I can cross something else off the list. Yay!.....We'll talk about the shoes later :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP