6.12.2007

Something New, Something NEW, Something new, Something NEW!

It isn't hard for me to find an excuse to buy something. But a wedding is the big daddy for retail justification-ism. I have really tried to keep my personal spending to a minimum and the clearance section, but I found this dress at Target for almost nothing and I had to get it for my shower!!

I am still working on the Rehearsal dinner dress...but that dream will be saved for another post! If it doesn't work out, this one will do double duty.

It's from the Isaac Mizrahi Summer party dresses line (Target of course) and it was only $39.99!



Here is a close up of the fabric:



I think it may only be available online, but I got mine within a few days and the fit is adorable! It hides all the icky parts and accentuates the good ones! It is also lined, but lightweight enough to be totally comfortable outside. Of course I have to stare at it for another 3 weeks, but that's ok. I love it!

1 comments:

erin,  2/15/2010 11:08 AM  

i just saw this post in the suggested links at the bottom of your Date Night post, and i TOTALLY have that same dress! i got mine in the fall of that year, and it was on clearance and only $7, i LOVE the way it fits, but mine is white so i hardly ever wear it! i've thought about dying it....wonder how that would go....

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP