6.09.2007

Yes Please!

In addition to booking our convertible for the honeymoon, Jerry and I also made reservations for our first night (or 2) in San Fransisco, rather, Tiburon. We decided not to stay in the city but wanted to be close by, so we will be here, about 15 min from SF:



Here is a view of San Francisco from Tiburon:



We are staying at The Lodge at Tiburon and from what I can tell, it is beautiful! I have read mixed reviews online about this place, but the bottom line is we got a great deal and we'll be sightseeing alot anyway! Plus, who can turn down free cookies and free movies in your room!? Not me! Chances are this honeymoon is gonna rock.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  6/09/2007 7:41 PM  

AND......ROOOOLL

Angie,  6/10/2007 5:17 PM  

The pictures of the hotel look great! Definately a million times better than the one we stayed at! You're gonna have a blast!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP