6.09.2007

Cake!!

I made this cake for dinner with friends tonight and I think I just might do it again for my bridal luncheon. It's so cute and super easy to make!!





Basically you slice a pound cake into 3 slices, mix a box of instant vanilla pudding with 3/4 cups of milk and 1 cup of cool whip - then layer it with the berries! Top it with plain cool whip and more berries and chill. Yum!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  6/09/2007 7:41 PM  

i hope it's as delicious as it is photogenic!

-Gerald L. Updyke

Gerald L. Updyke,  6/15/2007 12:14 AM  

PS - it was much more delicious than it was photogenic. great cake! and with all those fruits, it was nutritious as well!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP