Hmmm....
So most of my craft projects this week have revolved around gifts. They are turning out well, but I guess I can't post them just yet because I might have peekers! Rest assured, there will be more projects to come.
We got our invitations all squared away and ready to print. However, the paper we decided on is somewhat hard to find. Go figure! So I will likely have to order it online. We went to Xpedx, but they were closed, so we'll try again on Monday and hope for the best! The good news is, it gives me a little extra time to get my rehearsal dinner invites finished so I might put them in with the invitations after all. Dean sent me the fonts he used as well as the (awesome) invitation so, I swiped them and used them for the rehearsal dinner! Yes!
Jerry and I sat down today to make a list of all available weekends between now and the wedding. We then made a list of the things that 'need' to get done by then. We are hoping to divide the tasks among the weekends and just not think about it until the time comes! I feel good about this plan.
Jerry's mom is being super awesome about the whole wedding. She lives in another state but has been very helpful even from far away. Now I see where Jerry got his awesomeness from!!
Bottom line - good week, good weekend, more to do!









0 comments:
Post a Comment