6.27.2007

We Are Family!

My two sisters are coming into town this Friday for my bridal shower!! I can't believe the time has already come for the shower. And even more exciting is getting to spend time with all of my favorite girls!

Saturday, we will go to the shower in the morning and then my mom and sisters will come over to my place for a "dress fitting". I'm sure we'll talk and giggle and eat and have a great time. Hopefully I can put them to work on some leftover projects too!

Both Amy and Angie live 3 hours away in different directions, so I am really glad that they can make it. It doesn't seem like a long ways away, but we don't see each other as often as you might think. I am also excited that my mom will be in on the fun! The four of us really have a great time together and I am so thankful to have awesome women to look up to!

Here are a couple pictures we took on our "girls only" trip to Disney World in 2005!




Hooray!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  6/27/2007 2:29 PM  

Now yer gonna make me go all teary eyed...
amy

Angie,  6/27/2007 2:29 PM  

3.5 hrs! ;) Looking forward to the weekend!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP