6.28.2007

Dang-it Diane!!

I am still on the hunt for a rehearsal dinner dress and I ALMOST just had it. I found an adorable dress on j crew and when I clicked "add to cart" it was all of a sudden sold out! Arrgh!! So I decided to try my hand at Nordstrom.

Well, THAT was a mistake! Not only are almost all of the dresses over my budget, they are adorable!! Insult to injury I tell you! Here are 2 of my favorites, thanks to Diane von Furstenberg:




So many options! So little money! :-) I know I will find something eventually. The first step is to stop looking in the designer section..hehe.

1 comments:

Angie,  6/28/2007 3:48 PM  

I like the dresses but I'm not sure the models are very excited about them...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP