6.27.2007

God Bless America!

So we sent out our invitations, which means we have a final guest list. After reviewing the list, I realized that we have invited people from 16 states! In fact, the majority of our invitees are from out of state. To give you a better idea, here is an illustration. The wedding is in Raleigh, NC, represented by the blue dot and the states in red represent where all our people are!


I am totally stoked that we have so many friends and family all over the country! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. The downside of this is that many of them won't be able to make the trip. But I know they will be there in their hearts! Less than 2 months until the big day!

2 comments:

I love ham,  6/27/2007 3:29 PM  

nice map... I like the blue dot... I wish I had a blue dot.

Gerald L. Updyke,  6/29/2007 12:28 PM  

as per our conversation, in which i told you DC isn't actually a state and you said, "leave a comment":

DC isn't actually a state. ;)

great map!! and sorry about the deleted comment. i accidentally used a bunch of swear words!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP