Slipped through my very fingertips!!
As I referenced in this post, I had a 'dream dress' for my rehearsal dinner. It is from Anthropologie and it's probably the prettiest little thing I have ever laid my eyes on. Ok, that may be a tad dramatic. But I really like it!!
I decided to hold out for the sale, because everything goes on sale!! So I bookmarked the dress and watched it. I clicked it every day for a month and finally! It was on sale! I don't know what made me hesitate at that point, but when I finally sat down, credit card in hand, it was gone. GONE! Crap! Now what to wear to the rehearsal!? I obviously wasn't serious about wearing the same dress twice :-)
My only hope is to use this dress as my muse. Since I can't have the perfect little birds on their perfect little cherry blossoms, I should at least be able to find something with a similar 40s shape. I have already started scouring some vintage stores online, so who knows what I will find!









2 comments:
Andrea,
I haven't met you,yet, but I am Jerry's cousin, Tori (his Aunt Brenda is my mother). I found your site after I found Jerry's blog on one of our other cousins blog and decided to reveal myself. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading about the planning of your wedding and you and Jerry's everyday lives. The way you describe everything has just sucked me in. We are so excited for you guys and I look forward to meeting you one day soon. Keep on blogging--you have a devoted reader!!
Tori (Troup) Hammett
Hey Tori!
Thanks so much for saying hi :-) I am glad you are enjoying the blog. I think I will be thankful to have it to look back on when all is said and done. I hope to meet you soon!
Post a Comment