6.23.2007

When good ideas go wrong....


As promised, here is a picture of what once was a good thing. A brownie cake. I still think I could pull it off, with more brownies, more time, and more patience. But in the end, I am definitely glad we are turning this job over to someone else. We are still eating this thing, and I will tell you it IS good :-)

3 comments:

AshleyHami,  6/23/2007 9:11 PM  

Yum-o - love brownies! May I ask what u didn't like about it? Were you planning on leaving it as is with the white drizzle? 'Cause I'm guessing that if you fully iced it, it would look great! But, I also have to admitt that it would be easier to get someone else to do it... ;)

Angie,  6/24/2007 12:06 AM  

I think you made a good choice. You don't need that kind of stress on your wedding day! You're already doing so much. You're amazing!

Andrea,  6/25/2007 10:58 AM  

well, you can't really tell in the picture, but the layers were SUPER thin. I would have had to do that times 5. And I wasn't sure how to ice it. So I scrapped the whole thing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP