6.18.2007

Save The Dates!!

We will be sending out our invitations this week. And as I was sitting here thinking about that, I realized that I never posted about our save the dates! Now, since most of you who read this have already seen them, feel free to skip this post. I just want to have it in here because this blog has become sort of my wedding-planning scrapbook. And if you haven't seen it, here you go!



The whole thing was Jerry's idea and I just love it! Our friend Geoff came over and took a few pics and this was the best one! I have had so many comments on how "us" this card is. I am SO glad we didn't go the traditional route on this one. I love it! Great job baby!

6 comments:

Gerald L. Updyke,  6/18/2007 4:45 PM  

it was a joint effort. turned out pretty good, i agree. i'll Photoshop out the weeds along the fenceline one day.

Angie,  6/18/2007 5:49 PM  

This is definately the best Save The Date Card I've ever seen.

AshleyHami,  6/18/2007 10:31 PM  

lol - I LOVE it! How original :) I agree with the whole blog being a wedding planning scrapbook of sorts. I'm planning on making it into a book when the wedding day has come and gone - it is the same company that I am going to make my photo boudoir book with - it is called booksmart?

Seth B. Hall,  6/18/2007 10:55 PM  

I am loving the site Andrea!!! You are so creative with all of this. I had no idea. Here I thought you were just a great singer/music woman. Little did I know you were getting all arts and crafty on us. Good luck with all of the planning and remember to enjoy every minute of it. This is a once in a lifetime experience that God has blessed you and Jerry with. I am so thankful to be a part of it. :)

Andrea,  6/19/2007 9:05 AM  

Thanks everyone! I can't believe we only have 2 months to go!!

~hamiharri - I'll have to look into that program. Sounds interesting!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP