6.11.2007

Lists...

This weekend we made 2 lists. 1) Things that need to get done for the wedding and 2) things that need to get done for the house. Both of these lists need to be completed before our family starts getting here in late August! And with only about 8 usable weekends between now and then, we have our work cut out for us!

Yesterday, Jerry got some things from his sister's house and brought them to my place. I figured there was no need to move them twice and there is space available, so why not? I also finished (for the most part) painting our master bedroom! It was really frustrating this time around because I definitely didn't have a steady hand like last time. So, there will be touch-ups and more touch-ups. But hopefully, that won't take too long.

We have slowly but surely been cleaning up the yards (front and back) and Jerry hauled another giant pile of sticks to the garbage on Thursday. These are the things I can't believe we are having to think about now, but life must go on, even in the midst of wedding planning. Plus, it will be the first time that his family and many of our friends see the house and we want it to look as good as we can get it!

Relationally, we are learning what it is like to be busy and in love. We had a great time yesterday going through pictures for the slide show and just being relaxed and enjoying each other. I think it's important to have those moments as regularly as possible. I am so thankful to have a real partner in all of this. I feel like it is only gonna get better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP