6.11.2007

New Store Alert!

Whether you are planning a wedding or just love awesome things, this place is hot. I was wandering around Cameron Village last week and stumbled upon.....



It is a wonderful store filled with all things Japanese and then some! They have amazing handmade papers, origami kits, book-binding accessories, stamps and vintage kimonos! They also have an amazing selection of jewelry, bath products and incense. It's so pretty! I bought some handmade paper for my rehearsal dinner invitations and some other little projects I have going. I really want to go back for some red flower candles. They all smelled heavenly!



They were a little pricey, so I only walked out with some beautiful paper... much like these:



I can't wait to finish the invitations!

1 comments:

Jane,  6/12/2007 10:31 AM  

Okay...now just another store which will tempt me to spend my savings. Thanks for the 411. Here's to happy wedding craftiness.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP