5.18.2007

My Honeymoon!!

It's official....Jerry and I bought our tickets last night for our honeymoon trip to the Pacific Coast! I am so unbelievably excited, I can hardly stand it!!! Here are some of the things we hope to do:

We will fly into San Francisco where we'll spend the first couple days sightseeing and relaxing. I want to check out the piers and the Fisherman's Wharf and whatever else we find that looks interesting....



including.......
ALCATRAZ!!! I have always wanted to visit this crazy island and totally forgot where it was until today! Jerry and I were talking about different sites and he mentioned it and I can't wait!!

I am sure we'll have lots of yummy food and just wander around for a bit while we are in the city. Then on Wednesday we'll head up the coast to Northern California for some wine and sightseeing!

We'll take the next couple days making our way up to Corvallis, Oregon where we'll see Daniel and Jamie and then on Saturday head up to Seattle!! Jerry has friends there too so I am sure we'll get the inside track on what to do and see.



I am so looking forward to it! Not only do I finally get to take a trip I have always wanted to take, I get to spend it with my brand new husband!! Only 99 days til the wedding. Yippee!

5 comments:

Gerald L. Updyke,  5/18/2007 3:17 PM  

we're in the double digits??? wow! it'll be here before we know it.

Anonymous,  5/18/2007 4:37 PM  

In the wharf there is the Ghirardelli Square.... You should go. http://www.ghirardellisq.com/ghirardellisq/

Angie,  5/18/2007 6:15 PM  

You should(at least)stop and eat at the French Restaurant at Albion River Inn. You should go to Mendocino, too, (it's only 5 or 10 minutes up from Albion.) even if just to walk around and stretch your legs for a few minutes, it's beautiful.

Andrea,  5/20/2007 8:19 PM  

yeah we'll be all up in that coastline :-)

Anonymous,  11/10/2008 7:56 PM  

This is great info to know.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP