Productivity!
Well this weekend, Jerry played in a disc golf tournament and scored 5th place! Way to go baby!! In the meantime, I had some kuality krusty time. He pretty much held down the fort while I was in and out doing wedding errands.
On Saturday, Mom and I met for coffee at Panera and went to get my underthings for my wedding dress! We brought the dress with us to try it on and make sure I had the right stuff. I love my dress!!! It was really the first time I saw it all together and completely fastened up and it's perfect! We got what I needed and were on our way. Next Stop, The fabric store!! Even though my perfect dress is from a store, mom is going to add some details to make it special. We found some great stuff and I can't wait to see how it all comes together!
After that, we went to Michaels where I found lots of odds and ends including the supplies to decorate the church pews and guest book table. I brought all of that home and assembled everything over the remainder of the weekend. I also got my earrings and some other odds and ends. I feel really productive and happy to cross something else off my list!
Now if the caterer would just write me back we'd be all set!!









0 comments:
Post a Comment