Hey it's Thursday!
For some reason this week has been dragging on. I don't know what it is, but I am definitely ready for the weekend! And who isn't? I am hoping to get the paint for our master bedroom this weekend and start painting. I would really like to have that done before the wedding so all we have to worry about is furniture after we get back. If I am honest, I would really love to paint the guest room as well, but let's not get too ambitious.
Monday, we have an appointment with another caterer. I am hoping they will be a bit cheaper than the first one, but we'll see. The thing I really like about them is that they put all of their prices out front and center on their website so hopefully there won't be any surprises. Also, we can decide on our own menu and when we meet just go over the details. So efficient!
I am doing alright with the so-called 'bridal boot camp'. Though I started doing better even before we got engaged. This week, I have hit sort of a plateau, so I have been a bit more active in an attempt to boost my metabolism. We'll see if it works! Overall though, I have really put some new habits into practice and they seem to be taking hold. I am increasing my water intake and I feel such a difference with that. So good and so free!
Aside from getting married, which is of course awesome, I am really excited to see everyone! I talked to a couple of my childhood friends from FL that are planning on coming and I know of a few more that are hoping too. Yay! I can't wait!









0 comments:
Post a Comment