5.14.2007

Under Siege.

I won't go into the exact (read:disgusting) details, but the fact is, I am under siege. Now that the weather is getting warmer, I get the distinct feeling that I do not live alone.

Bugs.

Look I can deal with the occasional spider, but something about owning my own home makes me not want to share it with the castoffs of Joe's Apartment. I thought I was a big girl, but the sight of these unsightly devil-creatures makes me want to cry myself to sleep at night.

Fact: I cannot handle it.

I am now looking into different contracts with various pest control companies, but they need to be pet safe. If anyone has had good experiences with a certain pest control, please let me know. Yesterday.

Thanks.

2 comments:

Gerald L. Updyke,  5/15/2007 12:41 PM  

you can handle it!! i'm excited about killing them. i would put a link to the SNL fake commercial with Will Ferrell and the new, more sadistic Roach Motel, but couldn't find it.

Andrea,  5/15/2007 1:53 PM  

not necessary! Thanks :-) I had enough pictures using google image...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP