9.05.2005

YES

It has been a good weekend. I spent some quality time with some quality people all weekend long. Friday I stayed at my folks in Wake Forest. They are glad I didn't move to New York. I am glad I can eat their food and do my laundry for free.

Saturday was poker madness at my apartment. I lost $4. I never should have been allowed to buy in to that second game ;-). Big Thomas looks like Buddy the elf in my apartment. Next time you see him, tell him that you know Santa and smiling is your favorite. By the way, random guy that showed up outside, thanks for the Red Stripe. It was a good time, we'll do it again soon. No sunglasses next time though.

Yesterday was fun. I slept in for the first time in forever and then out of the blue, Hilary called me with an extra ticket to the State game! We got out there at about 3:30 so it was a long but fun day. Everett's mom introduced herself to me twice. David almost got in a fight with some dad right in front of the kids and we talked to Julius Hodge. I snapped a pic on my cell phone but it didn't save. I was sad about that for a couple minutes..then I remembered that we just got the first TD of the game and all was well. Even though we lost it was a great time. If you ever get bored, just hang out with those Elkin kids. You never know what will happen next. 2 trips to Taco bell, a return visit to the fairgrounds to rescue the remaining drunks and a stop at the gas station for Ev just about wore me out so I came home and had the best night's sleep ever.

Oh and I learned how to knit. It is fun and I am good at it. Look for a new fall line next year.

I am going to 5 star. It will happen and you can't stop me.

I think that's about it. I really needed a good weekend and a relaxing time with awesome people. Now there's just a 4 day week and another weekend! wooo! Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP