wow it's after midnight
Who knew knitting could be so much fun!?! Last night I went to Cup a Joe with Johnny, just like the old days. It was a good time. He had spanish homework and I had knitting to do. I worked on it for 2 hours and the whole time I was doing it inside out (i.e. wrong). We had a good laugh and I decided to move on and try my luck at the Spanish. Hopefully, he ended up better off than I did. Today on my lunch break and during music practice I was un-doing what I had done. That part wasn't the greatest, BUT when I figured out where it all went wrong and started over, it was GAME ON. 20 rows down....60 to go. I love it!! I can't wait to see the finished product.
Work has been better lately. Actually, everything has been better lately. I think I am on the upswing. Yay. But as for work, I am really enjoying being there all day. Starting to get in that groove I guess. And the money is always a plus. More hours=yay payday!
I went to Community night at Vintage last night also. This time they were talking about their hopes for the future of the church and what we can do to help the community. Always puts things into perspective when I start thinking about other people and what I can do to help. Music tonight was fun. I brought the knitting and learned that yes, I can knit and sing at the same time. Fabulous. We are doing a Stevie Wonder song this sunday. Everyone is pretty excited about it. I know I am.
Finally, I need to NEED to go to the chiropractor still. I actually MADE an appointment for next week and they called me back to say, whoops, they don't take my insurance anymore. So it's back to the drawing board. Anyone have Wellpath?? Seriously, I need to get this taken care of. NO man will ever love me if I sound like a bowl of rice krispies for the rest of my life.
I believe that is all. Have a wonderful night!
.









0 comments:
Post a Comment