9.02.2005

Well it is Friday and I don't think I have ever been so ready for a 3 day weekend. I think I am gonna open up the house for some poker on Saturday night...maybe 9.30 or 10ish so let me know if you want to come so I know how many to plan for. :-)

Otherwise this week has been so busy. End of the month pretty much kept me either at work or sleeping off the stress. I did have a lovely dinner at Dos Taquitos last night on Creedmoor....it may just be my new favorite mexican restaurant.

I have recieved so many emails and calls about people in the hurricane. I don't know what it is, but I feel so disassociated with the whole situation. I can't even watch the news about it. In other situations, I have followed every word, but for some reason, this time it's not like that. I feel kindof bad about it, or like I should be sharing in the country's devastation, but I am just completely numb to the whole thing. Strange.

I think that is about it for the updates. I hope everyone is doing well. I knowI haven't talked to many of you in a while. But it's anew month with lots to offer :-) Who know what will happen next...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP