5.02.2010

Mama Got a Haircut

Silly how a new haircut makes me feel. Maybe because I always go way.too.long. in between cuts, or maybe because I get to sit in a chair for an hour while someone messes with me. I love being messed with!

I just love a good haircut! And yesterday I got just that. 

I did a little shopping, wandered around downtown and got my hair done. Jerry stayed home with Oscar and held down the fort. I missed them. While I was out getting primped, they were home playing lets see if this cheese sticks to my face.

To answer your question, yes. It does. And yes, I have video.

I love my boys.

3 comments:

liz,  5/02/2010 10:40 AM  

What a good mom you are...letting boys be boys. Cute hair!

Kel,  5/02/2010 11:44 AM  

Love the new cut!

melissa (@adventuroo),  5/02/2010 4:02 PM  

Love the new doo-- sassy! I just got my haircut today too (and thinned since it's so dang thick).

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP