4.21.2010

Reader Response: Sortof

I have been neglecting this question for sometime because, quite frankly I don't know the answer! But with the help of a delicious recipe, I can at least come up with something now. The question posted via formspring (go ahead ask me anything!) was this:

What is your favorite meal to cook for guests?

And I still don't have an answer. We honestly haven't had a dinner guest in I don't KNOW how long. And it seems like each time we do, I make pizza. Which, while delicious in it's own right, isn't really all that spectacular. But I digress.

This week we went to Community Group and I decided to try a new recipe for carrots. I had some fresh carrots and wanted to try something other than my normal butter/salt regimen. And I now have fresh rosemary! So I had to put it to good use. And I can tell you that this side will be going in my arsenal of guest-worthy dishes.

 I went to Taste of Home for a recipe and the rest is history! The recipe serves two so I doubled it. I also used minced garlic instead of powder and omitted the parsley. The result was wonderful! Try it! I think you will love it.
Slicing carrots on the diagonal is a nice touch
Mmmm Rosemary Butter....delicious!
  
Voila! I can almost taste them now!

3 comments:

Jessica,  4/21/2010 1:12 PM  

I can vouch that they were in fact quite delicious

Angie,  4/21/2010 6:26 PM  

Sounds yummy! I printed out the recipe, thanks!

sweepstakesjeanie@yahoo.com,  4/22/2010 9:13 PM  

Following you from MBC

Jeanette Huston
http://www.mommyblessingsinsmallbundles.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP