4.13.2010

Oscar's First Zoo Trip!

We went to the Riverbanks Zoo while we were in SC visiting my sister and oh my goodness did we have a good time! Oscar didn't really know what he was in for but our very first stop was the Bear exhibit. He had the biggest smile on his face and kept saying BEAR BEAR! Every time he saw an animal for which he knew its sound, he would make the sound over and over. It was so cute!
 He LOVED the monkeys (all of them) and I wish I had a picture of his face when he saw the Lions. He instantly started going RAWR!!! RAWRRR! with a huge grin. We watched the fish for a good while trying to get a nice picture, but it was way too dark for my little camera. Other hits included the giraffes, the giant tortoise and the lizard Kai found on a statue. What a great trip!
Having fun with family! Aunt Angie and cousins here

1 comments:

Rene,  4/13/2010 3:35 PM  

Andrea- this is Rene, from SAO- I found your blog on facebook and finally wanted to comment and let you know how much I enjoy reading it! I just had a little boy a few months ago and get such a kick out of seeing everything you and Oscar do together. He is absolutely beautiful :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP