3.03.2010

LOST: Required Reading


Just popping in to share some links. If you are a fan of the tv show LOST, then please enjoy these recap blogs/commentary. They are all interesting and entertaining in their own way! Personally, I am loving the last season and devouring it one can of Dharma Peanut Butter at a time. Enjoy!

Lost Mindgrapes

Entertainment Weekley : Doc Jensen

VideoGum

2 comments:

Roller Coaster,  3/03/2010 8:07 PM  

Following from FFF at MBC. NIce to meet you!

http://militaryspouserollercoasterride.blogspot.com/

Kristy R.,  3/03/2010 9:42 PM  

Thanks for the links to the recaps. It helps to fill in my theories and questions. Plus, I don't have to wait until next week for the "pop-up" episode to help explain things. :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP