2.19.2010

Pajama Pals!


Jerry and I are participating in the Give a Day: Get a Day program through Disney for our upcoming Florida vacation. Through this program, we agree to volunteer with a local organization in whatever capacity needed.

Well, we were accepted by Pajama Pals and I am so excited! Over the next couple weeks, we will be doing a Pajama and Book drive to collect PJs and books for children in need! It's an awesome non-profit program to give these kids some basic essentials that we often take for granted. And another really great thing about this program is that it will be helping out kids right here in North Carolina!

So, how can you help?

We will be collecting NEW Pajamas (with tags) and new or gently used children's books. Sizes range from infants to adult xxl. We would love to bless the socks off this organization and more importantly, these kids! Please let me know if you would like to donate and I will arrange a time to pick-up or send you our mailing address.

Thanks so much!

5 comments:

Cher,  2/19/2010 1:47 PM  

Stopping by to say Hi from Follow Friday! Now following you and would love a follow back!

Cher

http://www.mamasmoneysavers.com

Shelley,  2/19/2010 5:58 PM  

Visiting from "Friday Follow"! I'm your newest follower! Love for you to come visit me!

Have a wonderful weekend :)
~Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

LETO,  2/19/2010 7:17 PM  

Stopping by from Friday Follow!

Unknown,  2/19/2010 7:21 PM  

This sounds like a great program! Stopping by from FF.

Sarah,  2/20/2010 11:30 AM  

Hi, found your great blog through Follow Me Friday. I'm now following! Happy Weekend!

http://bloggerchixdesigns.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP