2.12.2010

Look Ma...No Hands!


This is Oscar's new favorite way to drink. It really frees him up to do all those other really pressing things that can't wait for him to hold a cup with one hand.

10 comments:

Lisa,  2/12/2010 10:10 AM  

What strong teeth he must have:) The better to hold up his cup with no hands!!

Following you back!

Suzanne,  2/12/2010 10:14 AM  

Love! Especially that bright blue eye peeking out!

regan,  2/12/2010 10:28 AM  

ha! I think those cups are conducive to that because Gibson used to do that too. Convenience is key. :)

Sarah Coulsey,  2/12/2010 12:40 PM  

I am a friday follow!!! Welcome to the club!!!!

Sarah

sarahsblogoffun.blogspot.com

Melissa,  2/12/2010 12:42 PM  

friday following :) both my boysdo that all the time lol. hope to see you at my blog sometime :)

Anonymous,  2/12/2010 1:37 PM  

Thanks for stopping by mybog. Friday following you. :)

Tina,  2/13/2010 9:16 AM  

HAHA, how cute!
New Friday Follower
Tina @The FlounderingSAHM

~SHANNON~,  2/13/2010 12:06 PM  

Too cute!!

Hey I came over from Friday Follow! I'm a day late...but better late than never, huh?

I'm your newest follower! Will ya follow me back? :)

Shannon at:http://www.milkandcuddles.com/

Anonymous,  2/14/2010 10:57 PM  

He is a mechanical genius to figure that out. Thanks for participating in Friday Follow. I am catching up to the links. Rita @ http://one2try.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP