12.08.2009

I'm on BlogNosh!!

I am so excited today because one of my posts is being featured on Blog Nosh Magazine!!! I have known about this for a little while but the day is finally here! Just a little happy about it!!


Featured on Blog Nosh Magazine

I also wrote an article for a new website about the home ownership process. The site is targeted toward single women, but it's full of great information! Check that article out at Home For Her.

I have been trying to diversify and get my name out there a bit and these two sites have really made my day by posting my articles! Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!

4 comments:

Marty, a.k.a. canape,  12/08/2009 2:39 PM  

Congratulations! That is really cool!!!

Alex Fitzpatrick aka Ma What's 4 Dinner,  12/08/2009 5:42 PM  

Congratulations. That's a big deal. Enjoy your moment in the spotlight.

Just blog surfing and thought I'd stop by for a visit. Very cute. I'm looking forward to coming back soon.

Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner?
www.MaWhats4Dinner.com

Jamie,  12/08/2009 10:35 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie,  12/08/2009 10:36 PM  

Way to go!! But I found it odd that the founder of the "association of home professionals" did not know about government/local help for first time home buyers.(see comment on your home article) Strange?? Oh well. Hopefully one day you can give US some advice when we buy a home! ps- I like your tree. say hi to the family for us!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP