11.03.2009

Standing in the Crib!

Well well well, isn't it your lucky day! Why's that you ask? Because I am posting another video! Wee! Oscar is doing so many new things each day I can't even keep up! He squeals to try and copy us when we whistle for the dog. He barks like a dog when he hears one, or we ask "what does the dog say?" ( MOST of the time). He plays peek-a-boo and just today learned to stand up in his crib! Later this evening he started trying to say UH-OH every time he dropped something. It's more like AH-AH, but I know what he means. My head is spinning!

But, on with the video :-) This is the second time he stood up and oh his little grunts just kill me. Could he be any cuter??? He worked SO hard and I couldn't be more proud. Go Oscar Go!


2 comments:

Corrie Howe,  11/04/2009 9:28 AM  

Next comes climbing out of the crib. What fun is in store for you!

jenchak,  11/04/2009 3:42 PM  

he looks so cute with everything else on but pants!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP