10.12.2009

Teeth!


This post has been a long time coming, but I wanted to wait until I had photographic evidence. You might recall that I have been convinced that Oscar has been teething for the past 5 straight months. I remain convinced because teeth have this funny way of moving a little, wreaking havoc and then DOING NOTHING for weeks. Such is life for an infant. Meanwhile, the parents are going crazy because they were just SURE he would have a tooth by now. Or now. DEFINITELY by now!!! Yet, nothing.

Well, ladies and gentlemen without further adieu and at the ripe old age of 8.5 months, I give you Oscar's first teeth! I guess twins run in the family after all!

4 comments:

Mama Goose,  10/12/2009 2:43 PM  

Oh Oscar, you do things in your own sweet time and your own sweet way. But I bet you are relieved those sneaky teeth are finally through.

Beth P.,  10/12/2009 4:39 PM  

How cute! My C had his bottom two come in together after what seemed like an eternity of teething as well. Watch out - they also come in quads. Last week he got four overnight. Pesky things.

Corrie Howe,  10/12/2009 5:13 PM  

Yeah! Teeth. And they are so cute.

Angie,  10/12/2009 5:21 PM  

Two such adorable little teeth! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP