10.19.2009

What was that about writing and projects?

errrr....well I just can't seem to get it together! The past week or so, I have been focusing on just keeping things clean and hanging with Oscar who is very much into keeping things NOT clean. So I am learning the balancing act of being the mommy of a mover. All else is taking a back seat.


Today we flat out left the house because Mr. Fussypants had a 30 minute nap and I knew there was no way we would survive 3 hours at home. So we went looking for adventure at the mall. While there I learned a few things.

1)Upon arrival to the play area, child will poop. But not until after parking the stroller and removing it's contents.

2) As soon as you change child's diaper and get back to playing, it will be time for lunch. In this case, repack and head to the food court.

3) Child likes cheerios more than green beans. If you didn't know this, you'll find out once you are wearing the green beans.

4) Barnes and Noble has a train table!!!

5) Before leaving mall, child will poop again. It's up to you to change him at the mall or hold your breath all the way home....

Note to self: Next time, go directly to train table.

2 comments:

Paige Puckett,  10/19/2009 5:34 PM  

Haha, I just LOVE changing poop at the mall. Not really, but I spent far too many visits in changing rooms nursing and diapering Daniel. Sound like Oscar's poop habits have changed quite a bit on you.

Jonathan,  10/20/2009 11:32 AM  

I pooped at the mall once myself. Quite gratifying. Good call Oscar!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP