10.05.2009

New!

Now that Oscar has 2 teeth, he's decided it's time to go ahead and knock out about 100 more of those pesky milestones. I think we've created a monster! A lot of NEW going on around here and conveniently located in one picture!


New Face - a combination of excitement at whatever toy he is going for (in this case a rubber ducky) and the realization that when you wrinkle your face up and sniffle it makes a funny sound!

All fours - this was taken right before he lunged for the ducky. Once he lunges, he is back to the belly crawl. But he is up on his hands and knees quite a bit as of late, so the belly's days are numbered.

Teeth! - Ok this one is a stretch, but as Oscar's mother, I can promise you there are teeth in this picture. I am still trying to get a good shot of them but I have to be careful. Those suckers are sharp!


4 comments:

Jessica,  10/06/2009 8:14 AM  

Let the fun begin! Yay Oscar.

Chris,  10/06/2009 8:35 AM  

Oh my...that face is priceless. So cute!

buy steroid,  10/08/2009 3:15 PM  

I think that kids facial expressions when they are little are priceless. It is these days that you will miss when they are all grown up. That face is gorgeous.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Have a question? I'd love to hear from you! Drop me a line at
andrea@lilkidthings.com

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP