I love the Internet!
Let me first say that I love blogging. I would blog if no one read (and did for many months/years) and the fact that people do read is just gravy. Even better is when I get to meet someone out of the blue as was the case with Ms. Emily Barefoot.
Emily runs Emily Alane Photography in Raleigh. I was so excited when I received an email from her asking if I would like to have some pictures done of Oscar. I haven't had ANY professional pictures of him yet and the timing could not have been better.
Emily has been reading my blog for some time and as it turns out, we live in the same neighborhood! So when she offered to take some pictures of Oscar for free, I very happily accepted! She is trying to grow her business and I am trying to grow my blog. It's a win win! A couple weeks ago we met in a big field, put Oscar in the grass and she got clicking. We had a delightful conversation and Oscar loved sitting up, touching the grass and trying to eat it.
Today I received the much anticipated email saying that the pictures are ready. I love them! She did a great job and we had a great time making a new friend. If you need to have portraits done, be sure to check out her site.
Thanks again Emily!













3 comments:
You're so great! Thanks a ton! Oscar is too cute!
Emily
what?! another cool neighbor? this could change everything for us. :)
does aforementioned neighbor know there is a REALLY cute beagle in the neighborhood, too?
oh, cute oscar...
Great pics!
Post a Comment